Out of stock
Reduce blood lipids/cholesterol
Improve memory and prevent dementia
Prevent cardiovascular diseases
100% herb exaction
Cold-pressed Perilla seed oil is extracted from the seeds of the herb Perillae and it is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids. The content of α-linolenic acid in perilla seed oil is as much as 60% which is much higher than other plant-based oils. α-Linolenic acid is an essential fatty acid for brain and nerve activity but it is not synthesized naturally in the human body. α-Linolenic acid is metabolized into EPA/DHA in the human body which is a nutrient for brain cells and neurons. The multiple health effects of α-linolenic acid include: lower blood cholesterol levels, lower blood pressure, improve immune response, delay the process of aging, prevent Alzheimer’s disease and improve working memory. Therefore α-linolenic acid is considered to be the “gold for the brain in plants” in nutrition.
In addition, perilla seed oil is rich in linoleic acid, palmitic acid, oleic acid and other unsaturated fatty acids and trace elements, providing essential fatty acids for the human body.
– Regulate blood lipid levels, prevent cardiovascular diseases and prevent thrombus formation
– Enhance brainpower and thinking skills, prevent Alzheimer’s disease and improve memory
– Anti-allergic properties, reduce the production of allergy-induced chemicals such as platelet-aggregating factor (PAF) to suppress allergic reactions
– For the prevention of atherosclerosis, heart disease and cerebral thrombosis due to high blood cholesterol levels
– For the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease and loss of memory
– Skin allergies (continuous medication for 3 months)
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration, 2-3 capsules 2 times daily
Warnings and Precautions
Administration of this medicinal product should be stopped upon discovery of any adverse drug reactions or changes in physical appearance of the capsules.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|